A Travel Playlist

by - 14:00


I've mentioned in one of my previous posts that I'm gonna be travelling a bit more this month, so I decided to make a playlist with that theme. It's a mix of up-beat songs and some more chill ones. Hope you like it and here it is on 8tracks.
1. Sam Smith - Money On My Mind
2. Jamie Campbell Bower - Waiting
3. Angus and Julia Stone - Big Jet Plane
4. Ed Sheeran ft. Rudimental - Bloodstream (Brits performance)
5. One Direction - Change Your Ticket
6. Hozier - Work Song
7. Troye Sivan - Make You Love Me
8. Wet - Don't Wanna Be Your Girl
9. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do
10. 5 Seconds of Summer - English Love Affair
11. The Neighbourhood - Female Robbery
12. The 1975 - Girls
13. One Direction - Happily (acoustic)
14. Kodaline - All I Want
15. The 1975 - M.O.N.E.Y.
16. Arctic Monkeys - One For The Road
17. Rihanna, Kanye, Paul McCartney - FourFive Seconds
18. Hozier - Sedated
19. Lorde - Team
20. Troye Sivan - Fun
21. FKA Twigs - Closer
22. Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out Of It
23. 5 Seconds of Summer - Gotta Get Out
24. Disclosure ft. London Grammar - Help Me Lose My Mind
25. Wilkinson - Afterglow
26. Kadebostany - Crazy in Love (Beyonce Cover) 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments