Summer Pros List

by - 16:00


I am not the biggest fan of summer, which means that I can list a whole bunch of things I don't like - cons, if you like. However, I decided that I should try and focus on the positives and find some good things that summer has to offer. 
1. It makes you drink more water, which is good for your body. It's also a great season for mojitos. 
2. You can air-dry your hair for which it's definitely grateful for.
3. You have more free time to binge watch whatever you want.
4. You can spend more time with your friends.
5. You can actually have late night bench chats with friends without getting hypothermia.
6. Raspberries are in season.
7. I guess summer clothes are cute.
8. You can sunbathe.
9. You can swim.
10. Getting dressed (and undressed) takes less time.
11. There are a lot of people on the streets walking their cute dogs.
12. Sunsets are gorgeous. And just the sky in general.
13. It's a good time for travelling.
14. Your skin doesn't get as dry as in the colder months.
15. Glowy skin is on trend so you have an excuse to go crazy on highlighter.
There, I tried. They're pretty small things, but it's nice looking at the positives rather than the negatives. I won't be listing the cons as I don't wanna be a party pooper and I think I should try and enjoy it while it's here. What are your thoughts on summer? 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments