Evening Skincare Routine

by - 08:00

Last week I wrote about my morning skincare routine and raved about my skin being the best it's been in a while, but it's not only to do with the products I use when I wake up. Before I go to bed, I also take care of my face, and here's exactly what I do.
If I wear makeup throughout the day, I will remove it with either coconut oil or the Garnier Micellar Water. Sometimes I'll use the Micellar Water to clean my face even if I hadn't worn makeup - it just makes my face feel fresh and clean after a long day.
Next up, I'll use the same tonic that I use in the mornings. Although, to be honest, sometimes I use it only once a day, depending on my mood. 
Instead of moisturising, I apply a bit of aloe vera gel to calm my skin down from the sun, makeup and everything that may have irritated it throughout the day. So at night, I'll skip moisturiser all together and it seems to be working.

And the last step again is tea tree oil for all my spots and then I'm ready to get into bed. 

I don't usually talk about skincare, cause I normally struggle with my skin and don't think I have something to share that would be helpful, but as my skin's gotten better, I thought I'd mention the products that have helped me. Feel free to leave bits from your skincare down below and I'll talk to you soon. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love that micellar water- I swear by it!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, isn't it? I tried the argan oil infused one yesterday and it blew my mind! Garnier are just killing it.

      xx

      Delete