Rome Haul

by - 08:00

Oh my god, this nail polish is absolutely amazing. The colour is gorgeous, but other than that, it stays on for a very long time. When I say a very long time, I mean 3 or 4 days, which is about 3 days longer than other nail polishes stay on me. I highly recommend it - KIKO Mini Nail Lacquer 08.
I bought this no more crash polish in hopes to fix my nails and help them grow without crashing. Apart from being a treatment, it's kind of a milky polish that you can totally wear on its own and it'll look very pretty. The other one (shade: 40 innocent) I just thought was gorgeous and I'm sure I'll be using it a lot. Also, the gel effect promise sounds very good.
 This is a lip gloss that is absolutely stunning. The packaging looks like it would be kind of brown, but when you apply it it's just a very subtle gloss that I think is either clear or the exact colour of my lips. Anyhow, it's very very pretty. Shade: 01 Nude Dress.

 I've been complaining about running out of my brow powder for ages, and when I saw this little palette I really wanted to try it, mainly because of the wax. I'll have to keep using it and then I'll probably write a review. Shade: Bold is best.
Both me and my sister got one of these, but the only issue is that it's lighter than our brows. This is the colour soft browny brows, which was the darkest one they had so we went for it, but it doesn't match unfortunately. It does a good job at setting the brows, though. 
 I've gotten a little bit of a tan and my L'Oreal Infallible 24h Matte foundation got waaay too light and pink for me, plus it's very heavy for the summer. I thought I'd give this one a try as everyone raves about it and it does promise to be good for oily skin. I'll let you know what I think about it in a future review.
 I haven't used a tonic in ages and this one is all natural and looks like it would be kind to my skin. We'll have to wait and see though. I might write a review on it as well.
After a while of not moisturizing due to not having a good moisturiser and trying to find out what was making my skin break out, I've finally gotten a new moisturiser. This one sounded quite cool as it has green tea in it and it's 96% natural. Sounds good, but will it feel good too? Review to come.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments