Morning Skincare Routine

by - 08:00

Here's a blog post I haven't done in ages because I haven't really had a proper routine to write about. Ever since I came back from Rome and started using the new products that I've gotten, I feel like my skin has been reborn. 
The first thing that I do when I drag my butt into the bathroom is wash my face using the Avene Cleansing Gel. This is a travel size one that I got from my friend. It's very refreshing and every morning I'm excited to use it. However, I'll need to purchase a new one soon that's a little bit more affordable (recommendations are welcome!). 
Then I move onto toning my face, which is also very refreshing. This particular tonic that I'm using is from OMIA and it's organic, which I think my skin really appreciates. It's very moisturising as well as refreshing and it almost feels like I don't need to moisturise my skin afterwards.
Once that is done, I go in with my new moisturiser. This one is from Garnier, it's got green tea in it and 96% of the ingredients are natural which, again, I think my skin is grateful for. It's very hydrating and it does take a bit more time for it to sink into the skin if you apply a lot of it. A little goes a long way.

The last step is something that I will skip from time to time, depending on the state of my skin. It's tea tree oil, of course! Once I've done all the necessary steps, I'll just treat my spots with this little gem. After that, I am done and ready for the day.

I've gone through a very rough patch with my skin during July and to see it get so much better now is literally the best feeling. I don't think my skin's been this good in a very long time, so I do have to thank my new skincare routine for it. I am hoping with all my heart that it will stay on the right track and it won't go back to looking like crap. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments