Travel Makeup Bag

by - 16:00

I'm currently in Rome visiting my sister and I thought I'd just share the things I've brought with me makeup wise. It's not a very hefty makeup bag, I wanted to keep it quite light and not go over the top by packing my whole makeup collection. These are just some of the key pieces I couldn't travel without.
Of course I can't go anywhere without a foundation, so my trusty L'Oreal Infallible 24h Matte (review) is a must. Concealer is also important for those horrible under-eye bags and days when I don't feel like applying foundation just to have it melt off my face. Next up is powder, of course, followed by a setting spray (review) to lock the face in place and make it look more natural and glowy. For highlighter, I've been using an eyeshadow from the palette below.

The palette in the first picture is essential, because the last eyeshadow is the one I use for my brows. Along with that, I have to bring my clear brow gel. Next up is the eyelash curler and my favourite Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (review). The KIKO eyeshadow stick (review) is something I thought I'd bring in case I want a quick and cute eye look. The Makeup Revolution Palette (review) is a must as it's the most beautiful product that I own and it contains the best highlighter shade. I also forgot to add my brow gel to the photo. It's just a random clear gel, but still essential.

You can tell I decided to keep it minimal and simple as I know I don't feel like doing too much makeup anyway. It is be way too hot so there's no point. Also, sorry for the state of my products, I should probably wipe them a bit. Whoops.

Next post coming on Wednesday.


Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments