Most Played Songs Playlist

by - 08:00


I thought rather than doing a playlist of my current favourite songs, I'd let my phone do the work for me and tell me the songs that I play the most. Let's see how obsessed I actually am with The Weeknd and Harry Styles. I'll have to curate it a little bit thought, otherwise it would be very boring, so I'll only include 3 songs per artist. This is a collection of songs that I actually have on my phone, but I do obsess over other ones that I listen to on YouTube.

1. Harry Styles - Kiwi

2. The Weeknd - Secrets

3. Niall Horan - Slow Hands

4. Halsey - Heaven in Hiding

5. Harry Styles - Carolina

6. The Weeknd - Party Monster

7. Troye Sivan - for him.

8. Lorde - Sober

9. Halsey - 100 Letters

10. NAV ft. The Weeknd - Some Way (it doesn't count as a 4th The Weeknd song)

11. Nick Jonas - Chains

12. The Weeknd - Rockin' (I can't find a proper link, sorry)

13. Halsey - Eyes Closed

14. Hozier - Take Me to Church

15. Lorde - Perfect Places

16. Harry Styles - Only Angel

17. The 1975 - Paris (can't find a good link for this one either, ugh)

18. Lana del Rey ft. The Weeknd - Lust for Life (doesn't count either)

19. One Direction - Temporary Fix

20. Lorde - The Louvre
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments