Stationary Wishlist

by - 15:00


I love making wishlist to see how many things I need/want, but I also love stationary so this is the perfect mix. Warning: this might make you wanna go shop for all things stationary even if you don't necessarily need them. Sorry about that, but if it's any help, I want to do that too now. 
○ lots of colourful markers cause I don't just love highlighting my face
○ pens with really thin nibs because I have the tiniest handwriting
○ a proper sharpener cause I've ruined all of mine with eyebrow pencils
○ a planner so that I feel more organized and put together
○ a diary/journal that will make me feel inspired to write
○ a notepad to take with me and write things down like a basic blogger
○ a sketchbook to make collages in
○ folders and binders so that I can organize everything much better
○ sticky note bookmarks
○ sticky notes which you can never have enough of
○ colourful pens that make studying more fun
○ a calendar in which I can write things down
○ to do lists - another attempt to feel more organized
That seems to be everything stationary wise I wish I had, sorry this blog post is so short. Tell me some of the things you want and I'll talk to you Thursday.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments