Healthy Looking Skin

by - 16:00


Recently I've been loving really healthy looking skin that is a pretty neutral look, but can make you feel quite glamorous. Here's what I've been doing.
The first step is foundation. I usually use the Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation, which I mix in with moisturizer if my skin's looking good. I also conceal my horrible under eye circles with any concealer that I own (either the Maybelline Fit Me or an Aura one). The next step I cannot miss is setting everything with a powder - I use the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Pallete, using 'Cream' for my under eye circles and 'Soft Light' for the rest of my face.
After that comes the fun part. I like to bronze my face with the shade 'Tan' from the same palette. Now that I'm not a pale zombie anymore, I sometimes like to go all out and contour my cheekbones and temples slightly using a mixture of 'Toffee' and 'Sculpt'. 

When I'm done with all that, the finishing step is highlighting, of course. The first thing I do is apply the Maybelline Baby Lips in the shade 'Peach Kiss' onto my cheekbones (I apply it straight from the bullet, but you can use a brush or your fingers). Then, I blend it in a bit and go over that with 'Nectar' from the NYX palette. Sometimes, when I wanna look super glowy I apply a bit of 'Ice Queen' on top of that. I like to apply one of those powder highlighters to my Cupid's bow and sometimes the tip of my nose, just to finish things off. 
Once my skin is looking super healthy and glowy, I like to keep the rest of my makeup quite simple - mascara, soft brows and maybe a nude lipstick if I'm feeling really fancy.
That's the whole look. It shouldn't take too long, even though it might seem a bit over the top. I'm sure you'll love it. 
Here's what it looked like when I tried to take a photo.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments