A Citrusy Delight | Smoothie Recipe

by - 14:00


Lately, I've been all over my new blender and I've been making lots and lots of different smoothies. However, this one in particular is the perfect mixture of fruit for me. If you're interested in a citrusy smoothie to give you the energy for your day, continue reading.
What you will need:
1 orange

1 lemon
1 or 2 kiwi depending on how sour you want the smoothie to be

What you will do:
Squeeze the lemon and orange so that you get a juice. Peel the kiwi or simply take it out with a spoon. Pour the juice in the blender and add the kiwi. Turn the blender on and wait until there are no lumps left, unless you like lumps. Once it's all blended nicely, pour it into your favourite glass and enjoy.
It's a bit greener than it looks on the photo.
Obviously this smoothie isn't for everyone because it can be quite sour. If you don't like how sour it is, you can dial it down with some water, I guess. Even though it's sour, it's super energizing and refreshing. 
That's my current favourite smoothie - simple but effective. If I come across some more recipes I love, I'll be sure to share them with you. Bon apetit! 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments