Motivational Playlist

by - 14:00


Lately, I've been needing a lot of motivation to get off of my bottom and tick things off my to do list. I've found some songs that put me in a great mood and make being productive much less difficult. You can listen to this playlist on 8tracks here.


1. Hozier - Take Me To Church
2. The 1975 - The Sound
3. James Bay - Best Fake Smile
4. Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out Of It
5. Mika - Grace Kelly
6. Ariana Grande - Focus
7. Ed Sheeran - Gold Rush
8. 5 Seconds of Summer - Fly Away
9. One Direction - Girl Almighty 
10. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
11. twenty one pilots - Ride
12. Shawn Mendes - Stitches
13. Olly Murs - What A Buzz
14. 5 Seconds of Summer - She's Kinda Hot
15. Hozier - Sedated
16. Troye Sivan - for him. 
17. Ed Sheeran - One Night
18.The 1975 - She's American
19. Mika - Lollipop
20. One Direction - Never Enough
21. Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang
22. James Bay - Collide
23. twenty one pilots - Lane Boy
24. Selena Gomez - Same Old Love
25. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments