25 Get To Know Me Questions Tag

by - 14:00


To be honest, I don't actually know if this is a tag or just a random post that I found and figured it was a tag. Regardless, I am gonna answer those 25 questions as if it was a tag. 
1. What is your middle name?
I don't have one. Middle names aren't really common in my country.

2. What is your favourite subject in school?
I absolutely love learning English and Art. I also enjoy reading, so I like Serbian where we do grammar and literature.

3. What is your favourite drink?
If we're talking nonalcoholic I would probably have to say either mango and orange (or lemon, I'm not sure) flavoured green tea or a vanilla macchiato. As far as alcoholic beverages go, I love me some red wine, particularly blackberry wine. I also like beer, though, I'm not too classy.
4.What is your favourite song at the moment?
Hands down my favourite song at the moment is The Sound by The 1975 because it instantly puts me in such a great mood and makes me wanna dance around like I don't have a care in the world.
5. What is your favourite food?
This will forever be the most difficult question. Let's see, I definitely adore Italian food and I also like Indian, even though I've had it only once, but I can't choose a single meal. Speaking of Italian, I am currently craving a Mexican pizza with minced meat on it. I hate this question. 
6. What is the last thing you bought?
I last went shopping a week ago and I bought a skirt from New Yorker and an Essence eyeliner. 
7. Favourite book of all time?
I am currently searching for a new favourite book, but right now I guess I would say it's either The Catcher in The Rye or The Perks of Being a Wallflower. But I'm kind of in a phase of getting over Y/A books and looking for a more quality piece of literature. 
8. Favourite colour?
Straight up baby pink. I just want to have everything in that colour, and I do mean everything. It's just so pretty.
9. Do you have any pets?
Unfortunately, I don't have any pets, but I would LOVE to have a dog, preferably a French Bulldog. I wouldn't mind a Pug either. 
10. Favourite perfume?
It's got to be the Marc Jacobs Daisy (the first one) or a Chloe one, even though I've never owned either one. I just smell them at airports and stuff.
11. Favourite holiday?
Definitely Christmas. 
12. Are you married?
Lol, I'm 18 and single af.
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
I've been out of the country quite a few times, I don't know the exact number, but the countries I've been to are: Romania (Timisoara), Italy (Rome), Switzerland (Trogen, Zurich, Luzern, St. Gallen), Montenegro (Bar) and Hungary (Budapest).
14. Do you speak any other languages?
Well English is not my native language, so besides English I obviously speak Serbian. I'm hoping to learn many more in the future, though.
15. How many siblings do you have?
I've got two older siblings - a brother (31) and a sister (29 in a month).

16. What is your favourite shop?
Probably the drugstore and H&M, I guess.
17. Favourite restaurant?
I don't really have one. Soz.
18. When was the last time you cried?
I think it was about  month ago. I don't really cry very often.
19. Favourite blog?
I think at the moment it's Eleanor Calder and Max Hurd's fashion blog The Trend Pear. Go check it out if you're interested in fashion.
20. Favourite movie?
Either The Art of Getting By, The Perks of Being a Wallflower or Palo Alto, I'm not a huge movie person though.
21. Favourite TV Shows?
Are you ready for this? Let's see... Scandal, How To Get Away With Murder, Suits, Pretty Little Liars, Modern Family, Younger, Friends (obviously), Bates Motel (which I've just realised it coming out with a new season), Downton Abbey, Sherlock. That's all I can think of right now.
22. PC or Mac?
I've got a PC, so...
23. What phone do you have?
I have a Sony Xperia M2.
24. How tall are you?
I don't know exactly, I think about 162 cm (5'3'')
25. Can you cook?
Kind of, when I want to or have to I can whip something up. 
That's all, I hope you liked this tag and I'll talk to you Thursday.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments