Gold & Bronze Eyes

by - 14:00

This week I've been loving wearing certain products on my eyes, so I thought I'd let you know which ones.
The first one is the Wjcon Creamy Push Metallic Eyeshadow in the shade 11 - it's a really pretty warm toned golden shade. I use is as a base to make sure the rest of my eyeshadows stay on longer.
The next thing I do is run the Essence Beach Cruisers Bronzing Powder (01 Life Is A Beach) through the crease to warm it up. I only use the matte bit, and I only ever use this bronzer as eyeshadow cause I don't like it for bronzing because of the shimmer. I like is as an eyeshadow because it's a really nice shade of brown, it's really warm and kind of orange and I think it complements my eye colour very nicely.
Once my crease is all warmed up, I mix two gold eyeshadows (NYX Glam Eyeshadow in 01 Boost and Isabelle Dupont Soft Velvet Mono in E20) together and pat them onto my mobile lid. If I don't feel like they're pigmented enough, I just dip my brush into my moisturizer and then go in with eyeshadow - it makes a whole lot of a difference. 
If needed, I'll go back to my bronzer and blend a bit more of it through the crease to make everything a bit more seamless. And with that, my eyeshadow is done and I just apply some mascara to finish the look off. 
That's the eyeshadows I've been going for when I wanted a full proof pretty look. I think it would look great on all eye colours, but especially on green ones as it brings out the green pigments in mine and it looks stunning.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments