A Quick & Easy Brow Routine

by - 14:00


I've done a brow routine a few months ago, but I've changed it up and it's much more fuss free. It includes only two products and only three steps.
The first step is to simply brushing through the brows with a spoolie to get them in the right shape.
The next thing I do is use an eyebrow pencil (Golden Rose) to outline the bottom part of my brows and get them nice and neat. Then I go on filling them in and outlining the top part.
Once I've filled them in properly and got them into the wanted shape I'll finish them off with a bit of clear eyebrow gel (Essence) to set them in place and make sure they don't go crazy on me, which they otherwise would.
That's literally all I do and I've found my brows look much better this way than with the NYX powder (because the colour match and the pigmentation is better) and it's way quicker definitely. So, combined with my new foundation routine which takes no time at all, I'm done with my makeup in like 15 minutes if I decide to use mascara as well. Extra plus: you can take your eyebrow pencil with you wherever you go in case you need to touch up. 
That's all I've got for you today, bye for now.


Here's the end result.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments