Would You Rather // Fashion Edition

by - 14:00

I've done the beauty edition of WYR,so I thought I'd do a fashion one cause it seemed fun. I don't know what I'm in for, so let's find out.

1. Would you rather dress only in styles popular 20 years ago or dress the way you did when you were 10 years old?
Well, the 90s are coming back and I had no taste when I was 10, so definitely in styles popular 20 years ago.

2. Would you rather be underdressed or overdressed?
I saw a post on tumblr that said you can never be overdressed or overeducated and I am gonna stick to that one -I'd rather be overdressed.

3. Would you rather wear the bulkiest winter boots during the hottest summer for one month or wear flipflops during the coldest winter for one month?
I'm all for winter and the weather being colder, but no way I could allow my already always frozen feet to get hypothermia, so I'd rather die from the heat in bulky winter boots.

4. Would you rather wear clothes that are comfortable or fashionable?
I would make a comfortable outfit fashionable and get the best of both worlds (you didn't really think I wouldn't cheat at least one, did ya?).

5. Would you rather wear an all white outfit or an all black one?
All black any day! I'm not a big lover of all white outfits cause I'm not sold on white pants, so I'm going black. 

6. Would you rather have your shirt tucked in or tucked out?
If it's not a baggy one, I always tuck my shirts in for some reason - maybe I feel like it makes my legs look longer (lol).

7. Would you rather wear aviators or wayfarers?
Wayfarers all the way just cause I think they suit the shape of my face better.

8. Would you rather wear socks with sandals or nothing with them?
What kind of a question even is this? Nothing makes me cringe more than the sandal & socks combo. 

9. Would you rather have Donald Trump's hair or Kanye's fashion sense?
I don't see anything wrong with Kanye's fashion sense, whereas I do see some flaws in Trump's hairdo. The choice is obvious.

10. Would you rather wear Edward Scissorhands costume for a week or Maleficent costume for six months?
Edward Scissorhands, obviously!!! Who wouldn't want to try out the old scissorhands? I definitely need to watch that movie again.

Those are some of the questions I found, some were a bit boring, but I made it work, hopefully. Talk to you Saturday (if I'm not hungover).
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments