Food Tag // 25 Questions

by - 14:00

There are two reasons for why this is today's blog post - 1) I wanted to do a tag and 2) I'm hungry. There are 25 questions as you can see in the title, and I'll do my best to give proper answers to most of them. Let's begin.

1. What's your favorite breakfast?
Hands down granola with Greek yoghurt and raspberries (I don't mind using all the other berries, raspberries just happen to be my favourite).

2. How do you drink your coffee?
Depends on the type of coffee I'm drinking and on how little sleep I got. I usually like it with milk, but sugar is optional.

3. What's on your favorite sandwich?
Off the top of my head - cream cheese, fried bacon, green pepper, oregano and curry.

4. Soup or Salad?
I am currently craving a cream chicken soup, so soup wins.

5. What's your favorite cookbook?
Don't have one.

6. No more sweets or no more harty foods?
I'm afraid I don't know what harty foods are.

7. What's your favorite Cuisine (country)? 
Probably Italian and Indian (even thought I've only had it once in my life).

8. What's your favorite food movie?
I don't have one of those either, soz.

9. What's your most guilty pleasure?
Definitely fried bacon. I have recently become obsessed with it, even though I'm aware of how unhealthy it is, and I just can't stop.

10. What's your greatest inspiration source?
When I decide to cook something, which doesn't happen very often, I either just look through the stuff I've got in the kitchen, or get some ideas on YouTube.

11. Cooking at home or going out for dinner?
Going out for sure. 

12. High end or low profile?
Who cares? 

13. What's your favorite restaurant?
The pizza place which makes my favourite pizza.

14. I do my grocery shopping at:
the nearest super market for daily shopping. For bigger shops, wherever my parents decide to go.The names won't mean anything to you.

15. The tastiest food I've ever eaten was:
Wow, that's a tough one. Maybe Indian. 

16. What's your favorite cocktail?
Out of the ones I've tried, I liked Sex on The Beach most.

17. Coffee with George Clooney or Heston Blumenthal?
Literally neither.

18. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
Granola and Greek yoghurt.

19. What's your favorite snack?
Popcorn, crisps or tortilla chips with guacamole on the side.

20. What's on your pizza?
Cheese, peppers and tomatoes.

21. What food do you really dislike? 
Fish and mushrooms, I just can't deal with them.

22. What's your favorite food blog?
I don't really read any blogs that are specifically food related. I get my recipes from all over the place.

23. What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?
The pizza I made with one of my friends a few years ago. It included eggs and leftover chicken. It's safe to say it was horrific. 

24. What's on your food bucket list?
Peanut putter and pineapple pizza.

25. I couldn't live without:
At the moment I have to go for pizza as I've been constantly craving it for the past month or so. Other than that, I really like cheese.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments