15 of My Favourite Feelings

by - 14:00


Some of you may know that Hank Green made a video on 15 of his favourite feelings a while ago, and I thought it was a great idea so I'm gonna write mine down now. Tell me some of your favourite feelings in the comments below!

1. discovering new music/artists

2. getting into pajama bottoms, especially after wearing jeans

3. not being able to put a book down

4. doing research about something I'm interested in

5. having a productive day

6. when my favourite song comes on shuffle

7. having so much fun with someone, we lose track of time

8. going out of town/country

9. having meaningful conversations (which mostly come around 2am)

10. being inspired for a blog post

11. stroking dogs & cats

12. laughing so much I start crying and my stomach aches

13. having a crush

14. listening to the sound of rain while being all cosy in bed (usually involves drinking tea and watching a TV show)

15. being creative - writing, taking photos, making collages, etc.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments