Products I Regret Buying

by - 14:00

We've all made some mistakes when purchasing various products, and here are some of the ones I wish I hadn't spent my money on.



The first one is this Alverde moisturizer. I won't deny that it's an alright moisturizer, what I will have to sat thought, is that the apple and lime scent is a bit sickly and it isn't very soothing. I don't like the feeling it leaves on my face as it can feel a bit sticky and too oily. Verdict: it's good at moisturizing, but the scent bothers me and can feel greasy.


This is a Syoss Heat-Protect Spray. First of all, the packaging is a mess - I broke the thing at the top before I even got to using it because it was impossible to figure out how to unlock it (the same happened to my friend, so it's not uncommon). When I actually used it, I noticed that it only helped my hair be more straight, but as for heat protecting I never noticed a huge difference in the damage. Verdict: poor packaging and not really good at its job.


This NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil was something I was very disappointed with. The formula is really creamy and the product can be distributed a bit unevenly. It moves a lot and the longevity isn't too good. Verdict: the formula isn't to my taste nor is the longevity, however, the colour payoff is alright.



Maybelline Baby Lips are really hyped up products, but I simply don't feel like jumping on the bandwagon. The Peachy Kiss one I've found works great as a highlighter, but this one - Cherry Me - I just do not get a long with. It's probably a personal thing, but I don't like how the colour suits me and I don't find that it actually moisturizes my lips enough. Verdict: it's a nice lip balm if you like a sheer tint to your lips; if you're suffering from chapped lips, I don't think it would help.



I actually used to like wearing this NYX Lipstick in summer, but I've moved on. The formula, again, is quite creamy, which I'm clearly not a fan of. It needs to be reapplied because it doesn't last very long. It's pigmented, but can be a bit uneven, as well as the Jumbo Pencil. Verdict: good colour payoff and a nice shade for the summertime, but not something I'd recommend if you don't like having to worry about your lipstick fading and disappearing.
 That's it for today, let me know if this was helpful or if you'd like more of these.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments