Night Time Skincare Routine

by - 14:00

 My skincare routine is really simple and quick. It's not revolutionary, or anything, it's just what I do to my face to try and make it nicer. I prefer spending time on my skincare at night, so here's what I do.


The first step in my routine is removing my makeup with the Garnier Micellar Water Fresh. If you wanna know what I think about it here's the review.


The next thing I do is wash my face with this soap which from Nour, which is organic and made with laurel. It makes my face a bit softer and smoother. 


Next up is toner - the one I'm using is from I Provenzali and it's marked to be for adolescents. It's got a really subtle rose scent, it's definitely not overpowering and it doesn't linger. I think it's helped me with my break-outs and it really calms and soothes my skin. My face feels really nice and fresh after this step, which is why it's my favourite one to do.


Last, but not least, a step I've recently included into my routine and it's this lotion type of thing. It's from the same brand, but this one is for removing makeup or moisturizing. I use it to moisturize my face and get some life back into it. It feels really light on the skin and you don't need to use a lot of it. It's not sticky or tacky at all, it just hydrates the skin. 
I Provenzali is an Italian brand (obviously) and it is completely organic and eco friendly, so it can't be bad for your skin. Both of the products I've mentioned are really gentle and harmless.
 ***DISCLAIMER: I am not being paid to say this, I genuinely like using their products.
That's all I do to my skin, hope you enjoyed this post.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, that is awesome. Your content is really informative and interested for me to see you blog. I am glad to see your content here. I am very excited all about skin care. Thanks a lot for your explanation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I am obsessed with learning about skincare, so you can expect to see it a lot on my blog. xx

      Delete