Current Favourite Lip Product Combination

by - 14:00

Another horrible swatch.
NYX pencil is above the Maybelline one.

This is going to be another brief post because I just felt like sharing my favourite lip combo.  
First off, I bought the NYX Lip Liner in the shade 860 Peekaboo Neutral because I wanted something that gives the ''your lips but better'' look. After wearing that one on its own for a while, I discovered this Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil (longest name ever) in the shade 630 Nude Perfection. What really intrigued me was the price, which was 200 RSD (1,7; £2). 
The NYX lip pencil gives a matte finish and looks really natural because it's a pinky tone. The Maybelline pencil is a velvet texture and leaves your lips moisturized and doesn't feel drying at all. The colour is a bit more brown, but still on the slight pink side I would say. They're both easy to use and you can outline your lips a bit if you want to. The longevity is quite alright for drugstore products (and the price) - I would say I go about three hours without touching it up. I guess you could call it a "Kylie Jenner look".
I don't have anything else to say about this, so I'm saying goodbye.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments