Beauty Hack: Flawless Powder

by - 14:00


I've recently discovered a method of putting on powder that changed my life, keep on reading to find out what it is.
I don't know about you, but I've always applied powder with a brush and sometimes it would look cakey or stick to dry patches and look weird. Well, applying it with a beauty blender (or any makeup sponge) prevents that.
What you need to do i just dip a damp beauty blender into the powder and pat it into your skin wherever you wanna set your makeup. This will make the powder look incredibly natural and skin-like. There's not difference in the longevity of the product, don't let the dampness reassure you. This method is especially nice in summer as it kind of refreshes your skin instead of it feeling caked up with products. The creasing under the eyes won't be as bad, either. As I said, it will look really natural. 

That's it I've got to say about this. Try it out and you can thank me later. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments