Summer Playlist

by - 14:00


Summer is at its full swing so I thought I should dedicate a playlist to help survive the heat. I hope you enjoy what I've put together.
1. 5 Seconds of Summer - She's Kinda Hot
2. Hozier - Angel of Small Death and The Codeine Scene
3. James Bay - Best Fake Smile
4. Drake - Legend
5. David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj - Hey Mama
6. Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth - See You Again
7. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
8. Zedd ft. Troye Sivan - Papercut
9. Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky - Good For You
10. Hozier - To Be Alone
11. Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd - Love Me Harder
12. The 1975 - The City
13. Skrillex, Diplo & Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now
14. Loic Nottet - Rhythm Inside
15. Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
16. Wilkinson - Afterglow
17. Ella Eyre - Deeper
18. James Bay - Collide
19. Rihanna ft. Jay Z - Talk That Talk
20. Halsey - Ghost
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments