Soap Brows?

by - 14:00

This might sound a bit crazy, but trust me it works. If you want your brows to appear thicker, all you need is a spoolie brush and some soap. I won't take all the credit, though, I was inspired by Pixiwoo who did a video on how to get fuller looking brows when you don't have a lot of brow hairs. I personally do have quite a lot of hairs and they are not too sparse at the moment, but I decided to try this trick out. 
Basically, all that you wanna do is get your spoolie wet and rub some soap on it. Then, you are supposed to comb your brows with your soapy spoolie. Make sure not to get soap on your skin and if you notice any soap lumps, try and get rid of them by brushing them out. Once you've soaped your brows, you're ready to fill them in. You'll find that you don't need to use too much product and you shouldn't because the point of this trick is to get your brows to look naturally full. 
To see this in use, got to Pixiwoo's YouTube channel and check out the video and let me know how this works out for you if you try it. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments