NYX Shine Killer Primer Review

by - 14:00



Hello everyone, I hope you're having a nice summer day. I am here today to share with you my thoughts on the NYX Shine Killer primer as you can tell from the title. 

I bought this primer for prom because, as you can imagine, I wanted my face makeup to stay in place for the longest time possible. Now, given that on prom day there was about a million degrees and everyone was sweaty and gross, it was a good test for the primer, but also a bit unrealistic. Of course, that was not the only time that I used it.

The primer is clear and has a gel consistency. I apply less than a pea size amount on my entire face, focusing it mostly on my T-zone and rubbing it in real good. It leaves the skin really silky smooth and super soft, which makes the foundation application much easier as it just glides on smoothly. 
As for the longevity, I do find that it makes the foundation last better than when it's just applied on its own.  On the other hand, though, I haven't really noticed that it kills shine, so I like to bring blotting sheets if I wanna stay shine-free. It doesn't completely let the shine through, but it also doesn't keep it off of the face entirely. 
All in all, I would recommend this primer if you want your foundation to go on nicely and stay on longer, but if you're looking for something mattifying, maybe go for another one. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments