NYX Liquid Satin Cream Lipstick Review

by - 14:00


Alright, are you ready to be introduced to my latest obsession? You better be. 
NYX have been killing it recently with their products, and I've been especially obsessed with their lipsticks. I need to win the lottery and buy all of their Lip Lingeries and Liquid Satins, no joke.
The Liquid Satin that I actually own is the one in the shade Sandstorm, and, boy, is it gorgeous! However, I'm not here to talk about the colour, but the formula. This line carries 24 shades of cream lipsticks. They dry matte, but they aren't like your typical liquid lipstick which dry out your lips and make them feel kind of gross. These lipsticks, even though they are matte, feel really creamy on the lips (obviously) and don't make them feel dry or crusty. You will be able to feel it on the lips when you press them together, but it isn't uncomfortable. I actually sort of like that feeling because it kind of feels moisturizing to me. As for the longevity, I feel like they do stay on for quite some time, but if you have lots to drink or decide to eat something, you'll probably find that you need to reapply it. However, when you do reapply it, it doesn't go weird on the lips. I personally don't mind having to reapply it as I have to do so with most of the lipstick that I own. To make it last longer, you can apply a lip liner first and blot your lips and then add some powder on top. It might sound like a lot of work, but it's actually pretty simple and not too time consuming, just an extra step to your makeup. 
All in all, I would highly recommend these lipsticks as the shades are beautiful, they're matte which seems to be the biggest trend at the moment and they are very good quality. I would love to buy some more shades as I am in love with the one that I own. Next on my list of things that I am dying to try is the NYX Lip Lingeries, let me know what you think about them if you're tried them.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments