My 3 Favourite Makeup Removers

by - 14:00

First off, I feel like I should apologize for the unannounced and unplanned hiatus that I took over the past two weeks. I just could not think of a single thing to talk about. But, I'm back now and hopefully it won't happen again. As I was removing my makeup last night, I thought it would be nice to do a post about the best makeup removers out there (that I've tried and loved) because that's something every makeup lover needs.
The first one is obviously the Garnier Micellar Water. I've tried the one in green packaging and the one in pink paskaging and I couldn't tell the difference. They both do a very good job at removing makeup - they leave your face feeling clean and fresh, they're not drying and they don't require a lot of time. Here's the review that I wrote of it.
Next, we have the Alverde one that I've already talked about in a post. It's a foam remover which you squirt into your hand and rub into your makeup-covered face. It will remove your makeup in seconds and will not burn your eyes. It's organic and vegan, which is also very important. So if you're looking for something quick and effective, give it a go.
Last, but not least we have coconut oil. I seem to be of the thought ''When in doubt, use coconut oil'' as I use it religiously for multiple purposes. When it comes to removing makeup with it, it works the same way as the Alverde one - you put it in your hand and spread all over your face. It dissolves your makeup really quickly and leaves your skin soft and moisturized. The only thing I find is that it kind of blurres my vision, but I'm fine with it.
And there you have it, folks, 3 affordable and easy-to-use makeup removers. Let me know what you think of these if you've tried them and I'll talk to you soon.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments