Make Sunbathing Fun & Enjoyable

by - 14:00

I don't know about you, but I love sunbathing and I've collected a few tips on making it more fun because we both know that it can be boring af. There are also a few tips on keeping it safe.
First things first, you'll wanna apply a sun cream with SPF all over your body because getting sunburnt is no fun, trust me. Once that's all done and dusted, you can set up the place where you'll be sunbathing. I sunbathe in my backyard, so I take two chairs and sprawl across them, but you can take whatever works for you. When your lounge is set up, it's time to bring the party out. Here are a few things I recommend taking with you:
1) A huge glass of water is an essential. You can spice it up with lots of ice, mint, lemon and orange slices. The key is to stay hydrated.

2) A good book never hurts, so choose a book to read while sweating in the sun. I'm currently reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. If you're not into books, magazines are also a good idea.
3) If you prefer electronic devices, take your phone, laptop or tablet with you. You can play some music, watch a movie or your favourite TV show. 
4) Remember to bring your sunglasses with you or you can say goodbye to your eye sight (just like when you stare at my highlighter for too long).
5) Get a body mist and whenever you feel that you're getting a tad too hot, spritz it all over yourself - it has a very refreshing effect and it usually smells really pleasant.
6) If none of this sounds appealing to you, the last suggestion I've got for you is to call your friend(s) over and enjoy the sweat together. 
There you have it - a few tips to make your sunbathing experience better. If you have any other ideas, pop them below in the comments. I'll talk to you Thursday!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments