Life Update

by - 14:00

Let's see if I've totally forgotten how this works...
Hello! I've been absent for a few weeks due to the biggest exam of my entire life being three days ago. I'd been preparing like crazy and fully focusing my concentration on that instead of blogging. However, that is over now and since I smashed the exam, I can get back to being active on here. I've already got a few posts planned, so don't you worry. I've got a few reviews up my sleeve and I can now think of a few makeup tutorials. Also, I got a new phone (Sony Xperia M5) and the camera is literally better quality than my entire life, so hopefully the photos on here will be much better.
My summer break has officially started and I hope that yours has too. I can now fully commit to listening to Ariana Grande, hanging out with my friends and wasting time online.
If anyone still has exams, good luck! That's all I've got to say for now, I'll talk to you on Sunday!

P.S. Sorry but there won't be any recommendations for the month of June as I haven't really done much else apart from studying.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

1 comments