February Favourites | 2016

by - 14:00


This month I haven't collected many things too recommend, so I decided to make this into a favourites post this month. Let's start off with makeup.
The first makeup item I've been loving is the NYX Highlight & Contour Pro Palette. I've actually written a review of this, so I don't wanna repeat myself. I'll just say that I've been using is daily and not only as a face product, but also as eyeshadow. 

Another product that has rocked my world is also from NYX and it's their Matte Lipstick in the shade Butter. It's a cool toned brown shade that's got a lot of grey undertones, so it might not suit everyone's skin tone. However, I've been loving combining it with a lip liner, but I'll talk about that combo in the next blog post.
Last but not least makeup wise is the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I've also done a review of this lately, so I won't go into too much detail. I just love how you can achieve a very subtle look with this if that's what you're looking for, or you can go all out and get a false lash effect (not literally, of course).
Another beauty related product that I've been loving is coconut oil. I've been using it every night on my eyebrows and sometimes on my lashes. It's also great to use it on your hair the night before you wash it to make it really soft and refreshed. Other than that, you can use it on your lips, hands, or anywhere else really. You can also cook with it. What's not to love?

The last thing I'm gonna mention is not a product, but a work of art - I Like It When You Sleep, for You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It. If you're reading this and thinking I've gone mad, don't worry I haven't, that's The 1975's new album. If you can get past the overly pretentious title, give the album a listen as it's uh-mazing! It has a lot of similar elements with their first album, but there's a bit of a stronger electronic vibe to it. At least that's how I would describe it. However, there are some up-beat songs and some slower ones, but all of them have beautiful lyrics. My favourite songs at the moment are The Sound, She's American, If I Believe You and This Must Be My Dream. If you're even remotely interested, go and give it a listen. 
Those are some of the things I've been loving through February. You can share your favourite things in the comments bellow and I'll talk to you on Thursday. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments