Coconut Oil Update

by - 14:00

Back in December I did a blog post saying that I was starting to use coconut oil to try and grow out my brows. I'd tried that trick with my eyelashes before, but I never really stuck to it completely. This time, I am dedicated.
Basically, I apply some coconut oil onto my eyebrows every night before I go to sleep. I've missed about five times since I started this 'project', if you will. Unlike with my eyelashes, I've actually noticed a bit of a difference - my eyebrows have grown and are slowly getting into the shape I want them in. They're still not super thick and, unfortunately, they're still not completely even, but they are getting there. I really like what they look like at the moment and I feel confident just applying some clear eyebrow gel on them and lining the bottom part to make them look a bit more tidy. Other than that, I don't feel like I have to fill them in in order to get them to be 'on fleek'.
If you're struggling with your brows, I recommend trying this trick out. I can't promise it will work on you, but it is working on me and that's why I still use it every night. Good luck!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments