A Valentine's Day Playlist

by - 14:00



It's been a month since my previous playlist, so here's a new one. This one's Valentine's Day themed so basically, a bunch of up-beat love songs. You can listen to it on 8tracks here.

1. Zayn Malik - Pillow Talk
2. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself
3.  Ariana Grande - One Last Time
4. Shawn Mendes - Stitchess
5. Ellie Goulding - On My Mind
6. Ollie Murs - Wrapped Up
7. One Direction - End of the Day
8. Troye Sivan - Youth
9. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
10. Ariana Grande - Focus
11. Grease - You're The One That I Want
12. Halsey - Young God 
13. Arctic Monkeys - 505
14. Sam Smith - Like I Can
15. Hozier - Jackie and Wilson
16. James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love
17. One Direction - Home
18. 5 Seconds of Summer - End Up Here
19. Ed Sheeran - One
20. Rihanna - What's My Name

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments