Back To School Tag

by - 14:00


I'm writing this tag because a) the other option was another playlist which I thought it was too soon for and b) it's in season. 

1. What grade (or year) are you going into? 
I'm going into senior year of high school, which makes me super anxious because it means
I'm stating college next year.

2. What day do you start school?
Two days ago, he he.

3. What are you excited/nervous for this year?
Nervous about everything. Literally. Excited about seeing some people every day and actually being productive. 

4. What's your favourite subject?
Hands down, my fave is English, but I enjoy learning about Art as well.

5. What's your least favourite subject?
My least favourite is definitely Physics. Unfortunately our school system doesn't let us choose our subjects, so I'm stuck with studying something I'll never be able to understand.

6. What grade were you when you started wearing makeup to school?
I think I started with a bit of mascara back in 8th grade, so I was 13, 14 years old. Oh, the days when I didn't need foundation.

7. What are your 3 non-beauty essentials you have to carry in your backpack?
A book (a real one or as a pdf file), a bottle of water and tissues, I guess.

8. Tips on how to survive a boring lesson?
Whip out your book, doodle in your notebook, I like to write down the lyrics to my favourite songs, etc. Definitely try to not fall asleep and stay clear of headphones. 

9. What do you wanna do after you graduate?
Kill myself? Sleep for a year? No, but in all seriousness, I've got no idea and that's why I'm so nervous. 

10. How do you balance your friends, school and internet life?
Well, I see most of my friends in school and on the way to and from school, so that covers that. Also, we usually go out on weekends, at least for some coffee. As for my internet life, I mostly use it after school, so in the evenings as I've got afternoon classes this semester. Obviously, as school has just started and I don't have anything to study yet, I'm still lenient on myself internet wise. 
When I have to study, though, I do it every morning (when I've got afternoon classes, ofc) and on Sundays. I like to keep my Saturdays clear of school work.

That's it for this tag, I'll talk to you on Saturday. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments