August Recommendations

by - 14:00


I was just about to cry about the summer break being so close to its end, when I realized I needed to write a blog post. It's a bittersweet one cause I love that autumn is coming, but I am well scared of senior year. Anyway, let's put that aside for now.


○ August TV Show: Friends
Surprise, surprise, I started binge watching Friends again. I really don't thing I need to explain this one, but if you have never watched this show, you need to get all over it right now. Even, if you have watched Friends, do it again, why not?

○ August Movie: Walk of Shame
If you're looking for a good laugh, watch this movie cause it's hilarious. It's about a TV anchor who gets lost in LA after a one night stand and basically has the longest walk of shame ever. She stumbles upon a lot of shady people and gets in lots and lots of trouble. It might not sound like much, but it is really funny, hence why I've watched it twice...

○ August Book: Zoe Sugg - Girl Online
I finally got my hands on this book, so it's only right that I talk about it. It's basically a teen romance novel, but it also touches a lot on anxiety and panic attacks so that might be helpful to some. I wouldn't say it's the best piece of literature as it is a teen book, but it a really amusing weekend read. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose. Well done, Zoe.

○ August Album: Halsey - Badlands
If I could get married to an album, this would be it. It's the only thing I've been listening to lately, I am completely hooked. The whole album came out yesterday, if I'm not mistaken, and it is the bomb dot com. Halsey is a indie pop artist, so if that's something you're into, give it a listen. My fave songs from the album are Colors, Gasoline and Drive, but I love the rest of it a lot as well. Listen to it and you can thank me later.

That's it for this month's recommendations, I tried to refrain from writing too much, hope I succeeded. Enjoy, babes.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments