A Road Trip Playlist

by - 14:00


I'm going on a plane ride, not really a road trip, but I figured it's pretty much the same thing and 'road trip' sounds better than 'plane ride'. I'll try and keep it up-beat. And I'm finally bringing back the playlists on my 8tracks profile, so here's this one. 
1. Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out of It
2. The Weeknd - The Hills
3. Troye Sivan - WILD
4. twenty one pilots - Ride
5. Halsey - Roman Holiday
6. Hozier - Angel of Small Death & the Codeine Scene
7. Marian Hill - Whisky
8. James Bay - Collide
9. The Neighbourhood - Flawless
10. One Direction - Drag Me Down (obv)
11. The 1975 - Pressure
12. Zayn Malik ft. Mic Righteous - No Type
13. Frank Ocean - Lost
14. 5 Seconds of Summer - Fly Away
15. Halsey - Trouble
16. Ella Eyre - If I Go
17. twenty one pilots - Tear In My Heart
18. SoMo - Bad (Wale Cover) 
19. The Neighbourhood - Say My Name/Cry Me A River
20. The 1975 - Chocolate
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments