An Autumn/Winter Wishlist 2015

by - 14:00


I don't know if this is of any interest to you guys, but I thought I'd do another wishlist just cause I find them fun and hopefully some of you do too. Here goes.


○ black high-waisted jeans (without knee rips)
○ another pair of jeans or jeggings
○ pleather leggings
○ thick black leggings
○ ankle boots
○ white sneakers
○ a bomber jacket
○ a thicker parka than the one I own
○ cute shoes preferably in a leopard print
○ an awesome berry lipstick
○ NYX Taupe Blush
○ a new concealer
○ Rimmel Lasting Finish Nude foundation
○ a tinted eyebrow gel
○ a new mascara cause the one I own is drying out on me
○ a good eyeshadow primer
○ a felt tip eyeliner
○ a good moisturizer
○ an eye cream to get rid of my under eye circles
○ all the Brandy Melville clothes, please

Obviously, this is not realistic at all, but I like making wishlists to see what I need and them prioritize certain bits from the list. You might see some of these bits on the blog soon, only time will tell, though.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments