Thoughts on Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub

by - 14:00


I can't call this a review as I'm not quite sure if I'm qualified to write one after using this product for a week, but I wanted to share my opinion on it so far.
I started using this scrub last week when my skin was going through a bit of a rough patch - there were lots of spots involved, even the pesky under the skin ones - and since then my skin has massively improved. I don't know if it's got anything to do with me using this scrub twice a day every day, or if my face has miraculously decided to give me a break, but it does look much better.
The label says that this daily scrub helps eliminate spots and blemishes with a fresh clean feel. It definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, but I don't know if I should vouch for the spot eliminating claim. I will say, though, that my face is currently quite spot-free after a week of using this, so take what you want from that. 
This is one of those products I can't wait to use after a long day of wearing makeup. All you need to do is rub a small amount between your damp/wet palms until it kind of lathers up and then just  apply it to your face in circular motions, I like to focus it mainly on my troublesome areas (read: my T-zone), but I obviously apply it on the rest of my face as well. Then, you simply rinse it off with lukewarm water and you're done. I'd recommend dabbing your face with a towel rather than rubbing it so that it doesn't get too irritated. Also, I feel like it might have left some dry patches where I'd had healing spots - I wouldn't blame that on the product if I hadn't read in a lot of reviews that it can dry out your skin a bit. So, I would keep that in mind if you've already got dry skin (mine is combination).
That's all I have to say about this product for now, I would recommend reading some more reviews before purchasing it (just so that I'm not the one to blame if it goes terribly wrong). 

P.S. I haven't posted any news about my eyelashes because there aren't any, or at least I haven't really noticed them.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments