Bioderma Review

by - 14:00

For all you French speakers.
First of all, I just need to thank my bestie for buying this baby for me, I love you lots. Now I can get into the review.
Recently, between listening to Halsey and rewatching Friends I've been going to quite a few parties (which I can't believe I'm saying), so lots of makeup has been used. Obviously, after long nights you don't wanna spend hours on removing your makeup, so that's where Bioderma came to use. 
I really like using it as it helps remove my makeup very quickly, using like 4 cotton pads. It removes all of my makeup without a doubt, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tacky - just nice and fresh. It is not fragranced if any of you are sensitive to that. Also, it's very gentle on the skin, it doesn't irritate it or leave it looking red. The only thing I don't know is how it works with waterproof mascara, as I don't own one. 
To sum up, I think it's an amazing makeup remover, although, I'll be honest and say that you get almost the same result with the Garnier Micellar Water (see review) for a much lower price.
That's all I've got to say about Bioderma, so I'll just get back to my coffee. Also, have you noticed my new font? I think it looks a bit more professional, idk.  
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments