The Sweater Weather Tag

by - 14:00


Last week I found myself reminded just how much I enjoy writing tag blog posts, so here goes another one. I'm sure you're all familiar with this one, so I'll just get into it without further ado.

1. Favourite candle scent?
Vanilla scented candles all the way! I like the spicy Christmasy ones as well, but I can never get enough of vanilla. 

2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
I tend to switch up between coffee and tea - right now I'm in more of a coffee mood because I've been very sleep deprived (surprise, surprise), but come proper autumn I'm probably gonna find myself going for tea all the time.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
The first thing that popped into my mind when I read this question is the memory of me as a kid going through the park with the leaves crunching underneath my little boots. I absolutely loved that about autumn and I used to always go through the biggest piles of leaves, which, I'll be honest, I still tend to do.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I'm a big fan of winged eyeliner all year long, so that's what I'm gonna go for, but I do enjoy rocking a bit of a berry lip from time to time.

5. Best fragrance for autumn?
I'm not massively into fragrances, I kind of just use whatever I have at the time, so I don't have seasonal perfumes.

6. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Rain, rain, rain. It's not officially autumn yet, but it's already starting to get chilly and it's currently raining cats and dogs. I don't mind, though, because that means it's time to crack out the duvets and layer clothes.

7. Most worn sweater?
I'd say currently it's my newest addition to the collection, which is just a plain white one from H&M as it goes with absolutely everything.

8. Must-have nail polish this autumn?
Essie's Wicked is the all time must-have nail polish if you ask me.

9. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I'm not really a football lover and I don't really tend to go around jumping into piles of leaves, but if I had to choose, I'd go for leaves I guess.

10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Ah, the eternal struggle. Can't I just go for jeggings? Okay, I think I'm gonna opt for jeans right now, but shoutout to leggings, I love them too.

11. Boots or uggs?
Boots, of course. Uggs are not too weather friendly, I feel like. Boots are more fashionable and foolproof.

12. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
I honestly wouldn't know, but as I'm not a fan of pumpkin, I'm not sure I'd be into it.

13. Favourite autumn TV show?
I'm afraid I have no choice but to say Downton Abbey as I am most excited for its return (only 10 days to go!!). I'm open to recommendations, though.

14. What song gets you into the autumn spirit?
Basically any song from The Neighbourhood or Big Jet Plane by Angus and Julia Stone, which I've featured in most of my playlists.

That's all for this tag, I hope you enjoyed it, I know I have. Talk to you Saturday! 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments