A NYX Wishlist

by - 14:00


Warning: I am writing this blog post slightly overheated as I've just been sunbathing on my balcony, which probably wasn't the best idea I've had, so sorry if I seem delusional.
There's a whole bunch of products I'd like to try from NYX, so I thought I'd write them all down. If you've tried any of them, let me know if they're worth the hype.

○ Blush in Taupe - I don't use blushers, but I'd use this one for contouring as it's the perfect shade. I am really temped to go and buy it right now, but I'm not gonna make any rash decisions with this much Sun gone to my head.
○ Butter Lipstick in Licorice - I love purple lipsticks and I think they really suit me, I just with this one was matte.
○ Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm - it seems like the perfect 'your lips but better' shade. Or a Kylie Jenner one.
○ Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague - it just looks nice, doesn't it?
○ Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen - I NEED this for the winter, I'm obsessed with the shade.
○ Micro Brow Pencil - just seems like a really good brow product.
○ Eye Shadow Base - because I desperately need one.
○ Highlight & Contour Pro Palette - who doesn't need this, tho.
○ Makeup Setting Spray - cause it's summer and I'm oily.
○ Skin Elixir - Balance (Tea Tree) - because it's looks like my skin would enjoy it.

Those are my 10 most wanted products from NYX, if I get the chance to try some of them out, it won't go without a review, don't worry. As you can tell, I've got a bit of a thing for their lip products. Again, let me know your thought on these if you've tried them. Also, let me know if you're like me and can browse through their website for hours and hours.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments