I'm Trying To Grow My Eyelashes?

by - 14:00


After watching a video on youtube and reading lots of blog posts about this, I decided to join in the fun - using coconut oil to grow eyelashes. Now, I've naturally got pretty long eyelashes, but I thought maybe they could become thicker or whatever. Basically, every night you're supposed to rub a bit of coconut oil onto the roots of you lashes. It's quick and simple, fuss free and said to be useful, so why not try it? I've also been using it on my eyebrows, but I don't know if that's gonna give any results. You're supposed to do this for a month in order to reach best results, so I'll do my best. Tonight will be the 5th night I've been doing this.  
Over the next few weeks, I'll be updating you guys on the progress of this little project. I will try and take photos of the changes (if there are any) and compare them so that you can see what's going on. I encourage you guys to try it out too, cause you don't have anything to lose, really. We can go through it together. Or, you know, you can just follow my journey, whatever.
I'm gonna go now and I'll keep you posted. I think the next blog post will be a playlist for rainy days, just a warning. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments