Books I Wanna Read This Summer

by - 14:00

There are only 4 books in the picture cause some of them I'll read in PDF and some of them I couldn't find.
Hello, everyone! So summer is approaching us and I've been making a list of things I want to accomplish during the break. One of the things on the list (which I might be uploading soon) is reading a bunch of books. Therefor, I'm sharing the books that made the list. Enjoy and let me know if you've read some of them and whether you liked them.
 1. F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
2. Markus Zusak - The Book Thief
3. Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray
4. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
5. Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments: City of Fallen Angels, 
6. City of Lost Souls and 
7. City of Heavenly Fire (those are the 3 books from the TMI series I've not read yet)
8. Sue Monk Kidd - The Secret Life of Bees
9. Charles Dickens - Great Expectations
10. Leo Tolstoy - Anna Karenina 
I've only read a half of it and I feel obligated to finally finish it.

I'm being quite optimistic with 10 books for 3 months, but only time will tell. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments