Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara Review

by - 14:00

.

I bought this baby while I was in Budapest and it was on sale for about 3 euros, so of course I had to get it. I was kind of scared to use it because of the brush size, but I'd had some experience with the Scandaleyes mascaras.
So, let's start with the brush - it's absolutely huge and it has lots of bristles, which makes it easy to get it all over your face while applying it: be careful. Because the wand is so big, I find I don't need more than one coat of mascara, possibly two, to get my lashes to look amazing. 
I've got naturally long lashes, so most mascaras have a similar effect for me. However, this is the third Scandaleyes mascara I've used, and they all make my lashes look extra long and they give them a bit of volume. You can achieve very big, dramatic eyelashes with this mascara, if you're into it. I haven't applied more than two coats of it, so I don't know if it goes clumpy with more, but two is a safe zone.
The formula is on the wet side, I'd say, which is another reason you don't need a lot of it to make a difference.
To sum up: a little goes a long way and it will help lengthen your lashes and make them more dramatic and luscious. It will separate them a bit and make them more voluminous without clumps. To make the effect even better, I suggest curling your lashes before application.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments