Videos That Might Cheer You Up

by - 14:00


It seems like it's time for me to make another list for you guys. This time, it's all about my favourite videos on YouTube that always manage to put a smile on my face - well, actually, they get me in tears of laughter. Hopefully, you'll find them as funny as I do.
1. This first one has to be my favourite video that has ever been uploaded on YouTube. It's Louise and Tyler's collaboration: Times We've Pooped our Pants. I swear, I cannot watch this video without bursting into laughter.
2. I don't know if you're familiar with the innuendo bingo game, but I'm sure you'll find it very amusing if you watch Joe Suggs videos. My favourite involves Tyler Oakley.
3. And my second favourite involves Marcus Butler.
4. I love the Sugg siblings, so this one floats my boat very much - it's Zoe and Joe's Stuff Your Mouth Challenge.
5. A video that has recently been added to my faves, is Hank Green's 17 Rants in 4 Minutes.
6. I'm sure a lot of you know who GloZell is and can agree with me that she's hilarious at times. It was very difficult listing only one of her videos. I opted for the One Direction I Should Have Kissed You one, but make sure you check out the rest of her 1D related videos as well as some challenge videos (cinnamon, salt and ice, etc).
7. Habanera | The Muppets. No explanation needed.
8. Zoe and Marcus' Accent Challenge
9. And the Bloopers
So, that's all I have for you today, enjoy!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments