Garnier Micellar Water Fresh Review

by - 14:00



I've been using this micellar water for about two months, and as you can see I've only used up a half of it. Here's 400 mil in the bottle, which is amazing for the price. I am extremely happy with it. If you aren't familiar with the concept of micellar water - it's basically a makeup remover. You apply a bit of it on a cotton pad and you can remove all your face and eye makeup with it. 
Before this one, I'd used a Nivea micellar water, which wasn't nearly as good - I had to use a tone of it to remove a full face of makeup, whereas with this one I only need to use about 5 cotton pads. A lot of people have been raving about the pink version of this, which I haven't tried, but I can definitely say that this one is worth the money. 
As I said, I need about 5 cotton pads to remove a full face of makeup and it takes only a couple of minutes. It doesn't dry out the skin nor does it make it oily, it simply removes makeup and refreshes you a bit. 
I think that's about all I have to say about this product, but if you've got any questions, feel free to ask me.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments