Current Brow Routine

by - 14:00


For me, eyebrows are the most important step in my makeup routine. I've recently discovered a technique that works wonders. 
I only use two products, which you can see in the picture and which I've mentioned many times already - NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder and Alverde tinted eyebrow gel. Both of these I have in the shade Blonde, although maybe I should purchase darker ones next time.
The first thing I do is brush my brows in the shape that I want them with the little spoolie that comes with the NYX powders. When that's done, I dip my H&M Smokey Eye brush (the angled side) into both powders and then the wax. Then, I outline my brows on the top and bottom and gently fill them in. It may sound simple, but it can take quite some time to get them as even as possible. The last step is, obviously, setting them with the eyebrow gel. Not only does it set them, but it gives them a bit more texture and structure so they don't look shiny from the wax. 
That is my whole brow routine. At the moment, I like my brows to be straight with only a slight arch at the very end. Here are some random selfies to show what I mean:




Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments