A Lazy Day Playlist

by - 14:00


Here's what I like to listen to on days when I don't feel like doing anything apart from chilling in bed (yes, is it one of those days today). It's a mixture of up-beat and slow tunes, so I hope you enjoy!

1. Disclosure ft. London Grammar - Help Me Lose My Mind
2. Sam Smith - I've Told You Now
3. The Neighbourhood - West Coast
4. 5 Seconds of Summer - Just Saying
5. James Bay - If You Ever Want To Be In Love
6. Arctic Monkeys - 505
7. The 1975 - Pressure
8. Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
9. Lorde -Bravado
10. Ella Eyre - Comeback
11. FKA Twigs - Two Weeks
12. Hozier - Work Song
13. Troye Sivan - Fun
14. Justin Bieber - Hold Tight
15. The 1975 - Undo
16. 5 Seconds of Summer - Daylight
17. Zayn Malik - No Type (or the original by Rae Sremmurd)
18. Arctic Monkeys - Snap Out Of It
19. The Weeknd - Wicked Games
20. Halsey - Hurricane

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments