Tips for Waking Up

by - 14:00


Waking up in the morning can be a real struggle and I'm sure a lot of you can agree. Here are some of the things I find help with waking up and getting out of bed.
1. Drinking water
I tend to drink about 0.5l of water when I wake up - it makes me feel fresh, hydrated and energized.
2. Showering
I'm not one to take showers when I wake up, but when I really can't function in the morning, I know a quick shower always helps.
3. Music
This might be the most effective one - whenever I play my favourite up-beat song I find myself jumping out of bed. Try it out.
4. Face mask
Find a hydrating, refreshing face mask and it'll do the job for you. I recommend the Neutrogena 2 in 1 wash and mask - it unclogs your pores and leaves your skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh.
5. Alarm
Always make sure to set up an alarm. I like to set up more alarms so that they start annoying me and I have to wake up. Also, try using a really loud and nasty sound like a buzzer alarm. I always wake up just so that I don't have to listen to it. Another tip is to put your phone/alarm on the other side of the room so that you have to get up in order to turn it off.
6. Breakfast
Make sure to have a big nutritious breakfast as it should be the biggest meal of the day. Especially if you're leaving the house, you need the energy and it will help you stay alert and functional.

That's it for now. I hope you've found some of these helpful and if you've got some more tips, feel free to leave them in the comments below. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments