L'Oreal True Match Foundation Review

by - 14:00




 I might have mentioned in one of my previous blog posts that I'd been on the hunt for a foundation that would match my skin tone. Well, the hunt is over because I've found it. Presenting: the ever so famous L'Oreal True Match Foundation. 
Fist of all, I love the packaging - it's a simple glass bottle with silver details which I think is pretty glamorous for the drugstore. It has a pump, which is a lifesaver. 
The texture is quite runny which goes to show that the foundation has a nice lightweight formula. I would say that's the reason why it looks so natural on the face. The coverage is light to medium, but you can build it up if you need to. I need to set it with a powder so that my T-zone doesn't get too shiny, and with that it can last all day long with a few touch-ups throughout the day.
It doesn't leave your face looking flat and cakey - there's a bit of a glow to it and has that 'your skin but better' look. It's nice and blendable, I personally prefer applying it with my fingers rather than a brush, but you do you.
The shade range is quite big, although I don't know how many shades you'll be able to find in the drugstore.
Hope you found this helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to comment or tweet me @xoxoxojo.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments