Everyday Makeup Using 6 Products

by - 14:00





 Lately, I've been enjoying rocking a minimal amount of makeup and going for a really natural look. Here's what I do:
1. The first step is the base. To accomplish the 'my skin but better' look, I've been using the L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I apply it with my fingers and only on my trouble areas - my T zone. If you want a more in depth explanation of the product, here's my review.
2. After my face looks acceptable, my dark under eye circles are still bothering me, so in order to look less like a zombie I use the L'Oreal True Match Concealer. The way I apply it is by making little spots on the outlines of my under eye circles. I usually blend it in with my fingers.
3. Now that I finally look more like a human, I want my face to stay that way so I make sure to set it with a powder, which is, obviously, the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.
4. Finally, with my base all done, I can move on to the eyebrows, which, let's face it, is the most important step. My current routine includes 1 necessary product and 1 optional. The essential one is the NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. I have it in the shade Blonde, if you're interested. I use both powders and the wax to fill in my brows. I'll be making a whole blog post about my brow routine, so you can read the rest there. 
The optional product is an eyebrow gel (I use the tinted gel from Alverde).
5. The final step is making the eyes stand out a bit. I use either a concealer or an eye primer (from Alverde) first and then I set it with powder. If I'm feeling really fancy, I'll add mascara. The one I'm using currently is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex one If not, I'll just curl my lashes.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments