Spring Vibes Playlist

by - 14:00


It's been a while since I've made a playlist and I really feel like doing it, so obviously it's a spring related one. I won't be making this one on 8tracks just yet, if I do later, I'll be sure to let you know on twitter or in this blog post. Warning: this playlist will probably contain a lot of James Bay songs.
1. Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money
2. James Bay - Hold Back The River
3. Hozier - Sedated
4. Ed Sheeran - Little Bird
5. The 1975 - Girls
6. Ella Eyre - Deeper
7. One Direction - Happily
8. 5 Seconds of Summer - Mrs All American
9. Rihanna, Kanye, Paul McCartney - FourFive Seconds
10. Ed Sheeran - Gold Rush
11. The 1975 - Settle Down
12. 5 Seconds of Summer - Voodoo Doll
13. Hozier - Jackie and Wilson
14. Ella Eyre - Comeback
15. Olivver - Attica '71
16. Gentle Bones - Until We Die
17. Disclosure ft. Sam Smith - Latch
18. James Bay - Collide
19. Arctic Monkeys - 505
20. James Bay - Get Out While You Can 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments